This tournament is a part of The Bay Cup series. For more information on The Bay Cup, please visit The Bay Cup website: http://thebaycup.net/
- Event Fee: $25 if paid online, through AskFRED, or $30 (cash or check) at the door. Save $5 by paying the fee online!
- Bay Cup Fee $15 (waived for fencers holding the Bay Cup Season Pass). The Bay Cup fee has to be paid at the door. For details about Bay Cup Season Pass please visit The Bay Cup website: http://thebaycup.net/seasonpass-information/
- Walk-in Fee: $10/event. Assessed only for fencers who have not pre-registered.
- Refund Policy: If you paid the fees online, but have to withdraw, no later than Apr 7, please e-mail us for the refund. We'll refund your paid fee, minus any AskFred fees, taxes or chargebacks, no later than 4 weeks after the event.
- Unrated Senior Men's Epee (10:00 AM)
- Y12 Mixed Epee (10:00 AM)
- Y14 Men's Epee (2:00 PM)
DOORS OPEN: 9:15 AM
The standard event format used for Bay Cup tournaments is one round of pools; 100% promoted to direct eliminations, no repechage.
Preregistration opened on Monday, Jul 16 2015.
Preregistration closes at the end of the day on Thursday, Apr 7 2016.