This tournament is a part of The Bay Cup series. For more information on The Bay Cup, please visit The Bay Cup website: http://thebaycup.net/
- Div II Women's Foil (10:00 AM)
- Open Women's Epee (10:00 AM)
- Open Women's Foil (2:00 PM)
The standard event format used for Bay Cup tournaments is one round of pools, followed by all fencers promoted to simple direct eliminations. The third place is not fenced-off; instead, two equal third places are awarded.
- Event Fee: $30, during the pre-registration period, paid through AskFRED. If you do not pre-register, you can still participate, for additional $20 (cash or check) walk-in fee.
- Bay Cup Fee $15, paid at the door. The Bay Cup fee is waived for the Bay Cup members (Bay Cup membership is simpler and cheaper deal if you plan on doing 5 or more events this season. Join The Bay Cup at: http://thebaycup.net/become-a-member/)
- Refund Policy: If you paid the fees online, but have to withdraw, no later than the last day of pre-registration, please e-mail us. We'll refund your paid fee, minus any AskFred fees, taxes or chargebacks, no later than 4 weeks after the event.
DOORS OPEN: 9:15 AM
Preregistration opened on Jul 7 2016.
Preregistration closes at the end of the day on Wednesday, Sep 14 2016.